Website Terms of Service
AMERICAN PAN EUROPE
This Agreement sets forth the general terms and conditions of use of our websites including bundybakingsolutions.com, americanpan.com, cmbakeware.com, panglo.com, shaffermixers.com, synovaoil.com and any form thereof containing the root domain or URL address.
The terms “we”, “us” or “our” shall refer to Company. The terms “you”, “your”, “User” or “customer” shall refer to any individual or entity who accepts this Agreement, uses our Site, has access or uses the Services. Nothing in this Agreement shall be deemed to confer any third-party rights or benefits.
Company may, in its sole and absolute discretion, change or modify this Agreement and any policies or agreements which are incorporated herein, at any time, and such changes or modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting to this Site. Your use of this Site or the Services after such changes or modifications have been made shall constitute your acceptance of this Agreement as last revised.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THIS AGREEMENT AS LAST REVISED, DO NOT USE (OR CONTINUE TO USE) THIS SITE OR THE SERVICES.
By visiting our site and/or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Website Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service” or “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink including:
These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/or contributors of content.
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any Website Services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
Any new features or tools which are added to the current website shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change, or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
SECTION 1 – GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
By agreeing to these Terms of Service, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your country of residence or that you are the age of majority in your country of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Website Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your Website Services.
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
You understand that your content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. All credit card information is processed in compliance with PCI Data Security Standard requirements.
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Website Service, use of the Website Service, or access to the Website Service or any contact on the website through which the Website Service is provided, without express written permission by us.
The headings used in this agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms.
Our site is customized to users based on their geographical location. We do not represent that content available on or through our site is appropriate or available in all or other locations. We may limit the availability of our site or any product or service described on our site to any person or geographic area at any time.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programs and platform in order to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorized access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offense under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the applicable law enforcement authorities and we will cooperate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
SECTION 2 – ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND TIMELINESS OF INFORMATION
We are not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete, or current. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete, or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk.
This site may contain certain historical information. Historical information, necessarily, is not current and is provided for your reference only. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our site.
SECTION 3 – MODIFICATIONS TO THE WEBSITE SERVICE AND PRICES
Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Website Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice.
We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension, or discontinuance of the Website Service.
SECTION 4 – GOODS, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES
Certain products or services may be available exclusively online through the website. The sale and supply of these products or services will be subject to our terms and conditions of sale of goods and supply of service. These products or services may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange only according to our ecommerce Return Policy.
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of our products that appear on the website. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor’s display of any color will be accurate.
We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or services to any person, geographic region, or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at any time without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited.
We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Website Service will be corrected.
SECTION 5 – ACCURACY OF BILLING AND ACCOUNT INFORMATION
We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per company, per household, or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the email and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers, or distributors.
You agree to provide current, complete, and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made on our website. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can arrange for the completion of your transactions and contact you as needed.
For more detail, you can request a copy of our terms and conditions of sale of goods and supply of services by emailing us at email@example.com.
SECTION 6 – YOUR ACCOUNT PASSWORD
If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password, or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SECTION 7 – OPTIONAL TOOLS
We may provide you with access to third-party tools over which we neither monitor nor have any control nor input.
You acknowledge and agree that we provide access to such tools “as is” and “as available” without any warranties, representations or conditions of any kind and without any endorsement. We shall have no liability whatsoever arising from or relating to your use of optional third-party tools.
Any use by you of optional tools offered through the site is entirely at your own risk and discretion and you should ensure that you are familiar with and approve of the terms on which tools are provided by the relevant third-party provider(s).
In the future, we may offer new services and/or features through the website (including the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall also be subject to these Terms of Service.
SECTION 8 – THIRD-PARTY LINKS
Certain content, products, and services available via our Website Service may include materials from third parties.
Third-party links on this site may direct you to third-party websites that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third parties.
We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites. Please review carefully the third-party’s policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party.
SECTION 9 – USER COMMENTS, FEEDBACK, AND OTHER SUBMISSIONS
If, at our request, you send specific submissions (for example, contest entries) or without a request from us you send creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials, whether online, by email, by postal mail, or otherwise (collectively, ‘comments’), you agree that we may, at any time and without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate, and otherwise use in any medium any comments that you forward to us. We are and shall be under no obligation to (1) maintain any comments in confidence; (2) pay compensation for any comments; or (3) respond to any comments.
You agree that your comments will comply with the prohibitions set out at Section 13 and will not violate any right of any third-party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality, or other personal or proprietary right. You further agree that your comments will not contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive, or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the Website Service or any related website. You may not use a false email address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third parties as to the origin of any comments. You are solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any third-party.
We may, but have no obligation to, monitor, edit, or remove content that we determine in our sole discretion is unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene, or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
SECTION 10 – PERSONAL INFORMATION
SECTION 11 – ERRORS, INACCURACIES, AND OMISSIONS
Occasionally, there may be information on our site or in the Website Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times, and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Website Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
We undertake no obligation to update, amend, or clarify information in the Website Service or on any related website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied in the Website Service or on any related website, should be taken to indicate that all information in the Website Service or on any related website has been modified or updated.
SECTION 12 – PROHIBITED USES
In addition to other prohibitions as set forth in the Terms of Service, you are prohibited from using the site or its content:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national, or international law or regulation or solicits any other person to breach any applicable local, national, or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- To infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others.
- To harm or attempt to harm minors in any way.
- To harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material or comments which does not comply with our content standards, which require that such material must be accurate (when a statement of fact), genuinely held (when a statement of opinion), and comply with applicable law in any country from which they are posted and must not:
- Contain any material which is defamatory of any person.
- Contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful, or inflammatory.
- Promote sexually explicit material.
- Promote violence.
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age.
- Infringe any copyright, database right or trademark of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third-party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
- Promote any illegal activity.
- Be threatening, abuse, or invade another’s privacy or cause annoyance, inconvenience, or needless anxiety.
- Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm, or annoy any other person.
- Be used to impersonate any person or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
- Give the impression that they emanate from us if this is not the case.
- Advocate, promote, or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
- To collect or track the personal information of others or to transmit or procure the sending of any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam), phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape.
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware, or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, or re-sell any part of our site in contravention of the provisions of these terms.
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage, or disrupt:
- any part of our site
- any equipment or network on which our site is stored
- any software used in the provision of our site
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third-party
SECTION 13 – DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
We do not guarantee, represent, or warrant that your use of our Website Service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the Website Service will be accurate or reliable.
You agree that from time to time we may remove the Website Service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the Website Service at any time, without notice to you.
To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations, or other terms which may apply to our site or any content on it, whether express or implied.
We will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, our site or the Website Service it provides
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site
With regards to business users, please note that we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue
- business interruption
- loss of anticipated savings
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill, or reputation
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage
You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the Website Service is at your sole risk.
The Website Service (and all products and services delivered to you through the Website Service) are, except as expressly stated by us, provided ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ for your use, without any representation, warranties, or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data, or other proprietary material due to your use of our site, downloading of any content on it, or any website linked to it.
We assume no responsibility for the content of websites linked on our site. Such links should not be interpreted as endorsement by us of those linked websites. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
Different limitations and exclusions of liability will apply to liability arising as a result of the supply of any goods by use to you, which will be set out in our terms and conditions of sale of goods and supply of services.
SECTION 14 – INDEMNIFICATION
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Bundy Baking Solutions and our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
SECTION 15 – SEVERABILITY
In the event that any provision of these Terms of Service is determined to be unlawful, void, or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms of Service, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
SECTION 16 – TERMINATION
The obligations and liabilities of the parties incurred prior to the termination date shall survive the termination of this agreement for all purposes. These Terms of Service are effective unless and until terminated by either you or us. You may terminate these Terms of Service at any time by notifying us that you no longer wish to use our Website Services or when you cease using our site. If in our sole judgment you fail, or we suspect that you have failed, to comply with any term or provision of these Terms of Service, we also may terminate this agreement at any time without notice and you will remain liable for all amounts due up to and including the date of termination and/or accordingly may deny you access to our Website Services (or any part thereof).
SECTION 17 – ENTIRE AGREEMENT
The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
These Terms of Service and any policies or operating rules posted by us on this site or in respect to the Website Service constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and govern your use of the Website Service, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
Any ambiguities in the interpretation of these Terms of Service shall not be construed against the drafting party.
SECTION 18 – APPLICABLE GOVERNING LAW
These Terms of Service and any separate agreements whereby we provide you with the Website Services or goods and or services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United States of America.
SECTION 19 – CHANGES TO TERMS OF SERVICE
You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at this page.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change, or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Website Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.
SECTION 20 – CONTACT INFORMATION
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to us at email@example.com.
The terms “we”, “us”, or “our” shall refer to Company. The terms “you”, “your”, “User”, or “customer” shall refer to any individual or entity who accepts this Agreement, uses our Site, has access, or uses the Services.
SECTION 1 – INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may collect and process the following data.
Information you give to us:
- We collect information from you when you subscribe to a newsletter, fill out a form, enter information on our site, or communicate with us by phone, email, or otherwise.
- We also collect data when you purchase something from our store as part of the buying and selling process. We collect the personal data you give us such as your name, address, email, phone number, financial and credit card information, and personal description.
Information we collect about you:
- When you browse our websites, we automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
In addition to your IP address, we may also automatically collect information about your visit including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through, and from our website (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs); and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
Information we receive from other sources:
- We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. We also may work with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment, and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, and credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them.
SECTION 2 – WHAT WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION
We use the information held about you in the following ways:
- Information you give to us will be used to:
- Carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered between you and us and to provide you with the information, products, and services that you request from us
- Provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are like those that you have already purchased or inquired about
- Provide you with information about goods or services that we feel may interest you (including email marketing, if applicable). With your permission, we may send you emails about our store, new products, and other updates.
- Notify you about changes to our service
- Ensure that content from our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer
- Information we collect about you will be used to:
- Administer our website and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical, and survey purposes
- Improve our website to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer
- Allow you to participate in interactive features of our service when you choose to do so
- As part of our efforts to keep our website safe and secure
- Measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising and communications we serve to you and others and to deliver relevant advertising and communications to you (including email marketing, if applicable). With your permission, we may send you emails about our store, new products, and other updates.
- Make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our website about goods or services that may interest you or them
- Information we receive from other sources may be combined with information you give to us and with information we collect about you for the purposes described above.
SECTION 3 – DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
To better serve you, we may share your information with our business partners and affiliates. Information may also be disclosed to:
- Prospective or current business partners, suppliers, and sub-contractors for the purpose of monitoring, analyzing, and reporting stock, supply, and distribution statistics in order to improve and optimize both our business and our service to you
- Advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimization of our website
- Credit reference agencies for the purpose of assessing your credit score where this is a condition of us entering a contract with you
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- If we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets
- If we or substantially all our assets are acquired by a third-party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our Terms of Service and other agreements; or to protect our rights, property, or safety or those of our customers or others, including exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction
SECTION 4 – WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Our operations are supported by a network of computers, cloud-based servers, and other infrastructure and information technology, including, but not limited to, third-party service providers. We and our third-party service providers store and process your Personal Data in the United States of America and elsewhere in the world. See Section 6 for information on our security protocols.
SECTION 5 – THIRD-PARTY SERVICES
In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use, and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us; however, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions. For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the way your personal information will be handled by these providers. In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located in a different jurisdiction than either you or us. So, if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located. As an example, if you are located in Canada and your transaction is processed by a payment gateway located in the United States, then your personal information used in completing that transaction may be subject to disclosure under United States legislation, including the Patriot Act. Once you leave our store’s website or are redirected to a third-party website or application, you are no longer governed by this privacy statement or our website’s Terms of Service. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other websites and encourage you to read their privacy statements before you submit any personal data to these websites.
We use third-party Payment Service Providers that allow us to provide credit card transactions for our products and services to you. These providers and links to their respective privacy policies are:
SECTION 6 – SECURITY
All information you provide to us is stored on secure servers.
We employ 24/7 malware scanning behind a web application firewall. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. We implement a variety of security measures when a user enters, submits, or accesses his/her information to maintain the safety of that personal information.
Although we will take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to protect your data and make sure it is treated securely in accordance with this privacy statement and is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed, including by following all PCI-DSS requirements and implementing additional generally accepted industry standards, procedures, and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our website; any transmission is at your own risk.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our website to make purchases, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share this password with anyone.
SECTION 7 – AGE OF CONSENT
By using this website, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your country, state, or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your country, state, or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this website.
SECTION 8 – YOUR RIGHTS
Consent: How do we get your consent?
When you visit our website and provide us with personal information, for example, to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery, or return a purchase, you accept and consent to our collecting this personal information and using it for that specific reason only.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third-party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by withholding your consent on the forms we use to collect your data.
If you change your mind after consenting to our processing of your information, you can exercise the right to withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us via the contact details provided at the QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION section below.
Access to information: The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
SECTION 9 – SPECIFIC PRIVACY REGULATIONS COMPLIANCE
GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) Compliance: Privacy & Cookies
We may process personal data and/or special category data as part of our contracted services and/or our administration. Data is kept if it remains pertinent to the reason for collection and/or if there is a Statutory retention period. All data is kept securely and, once no longer required, is destroyed by secure means. Data may be held on paper or electronically. Where cloud-based systems are utilized and/or data is shared with other companies in the Group, all feasible security measures are in place. Data may be shared with third parties as part of our contracted services, with other companies in the Group and/or if we are required to do so by UK law. We cannot accept any liability for processing conducted by any third-party outside our remit. In accordance with legislation, we have completed a cookie audit on our websites. We use these internet files with Google Analytics to monitor and improve our websites. Cookies are also utilized by the social media sites that we connect to; however, we cannot accept any responsibility for any processing by those sites.
None of the above affects your rights under the legislation, in particular, your right to access the data we hold on you. If you wish to request a copy of your data, please submit it in writing/email to the Company. Please include enough information to enable us to identify you and search for appropriate data. If you are dissatisfied with this policy, have queries about our data protection procedures, or wish to lodge a complaint, please contact the company in the first instance; thereafter, you have the right to submit a complaint to the Data Protection Authorities.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under 13, the USA Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The USA Federal Trade Commission, the nation’s consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online.
We do not specifically market to children under 13.
CalOPPA (California Online Privacy Protection Act)
Read more about the California Online Privacy Protection Act.
According to CalOPPA, we agree to the following:
- Users can visit our site anonymously
Fair Information Practices Principles
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practices Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
To be in line with Fair Information Practices Principles, we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur: Within 3 business days, we will notify users.
We also agree to the Individual Redress Principle, which requires that individuals have a right to pursue legally enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to no longer have emails sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations. We collect your email address to:
- Send information and to respond to inquiries or other questions/requests
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred
To be in accordance with CAN-SPAM, we agree to:
- NOT use false or misleading subjects or email addresses
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance if one is used
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email
- If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can follow the instructions at the bottom of each email or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SECTION 10 – CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT
We reserve the right to modify this privacy statement at any time, so please review it frequently. Changes and clarifications will take effect immediately upon their posting on our website. If we make material changes to this statement, we will notify you here that it has been updated so that you are aware of what information we collect, how we use it, and under what circumstances, if any, we use and/or disclose it.
If our store is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell products to you.
SECTION 11 – QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
If you would like to access, correct, amend, or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information, contact us at email@example.com. Any such queries or requests will be dealt with by our privacy manager based in our U.S. office in Urbana, Ohio (address: 417 East Water Street, P.O. Box 628, Urbana, Ohio 43078 USA). By sending your queries or requests to the above email address and submitting your personal data, you expressly agree to this transfer, storing, and/or processing. We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with this privacy statement.
SECTION 1 – WHAT ARE COOKIES
- To understand, improve, and research products, features, and services, including when you access our Site from other websites or devices such as your computer or your mobile device.
- To recognize the returning visitors of the Site. Cookies help us show you the right information and personalize your experience. Cookies also help by avoiding re-registration or re-filling of the information by you each time you visit the Site.
- To analyze your habits so that the functioning of the Site would be convenient, efficient, and would conform to your needs and expectations.
- To measure the flows of the information and data being sent to our Site. We use the cookies for accumulation of statistical data about the number of users of the Site and their use of the Site.
SECTION 3 – CONSENT
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You can do this through your browser (Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, etc.) settings. Each browser is a little different, so be sure to look at your browser’s “help” menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you use your browser settings to block all cookies, including essential cookies, you may not be able to access all or parts of our website.
SECTION 5 – MORE INFORMATION
To cancel an order placed through our ecommerce site, the buyer must contact customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org. Cancellation requests will be considered only when the request is made within 12 hours of placing the order and if the order has not already been shipped. The cancellation will not be valid until it is confirmed by the customer service department. Custom orders or orders not placed via ecommerce have different cancellation policies. Contact customer service for more information.
We strive to have ecommerce orders processed and ready to ship within 1 to 2 business days. Products typically ship from one of our warehouses within the UK and Romania depending on products ordered; however, since some items may ship from other business locations, delivery times may vary. Common carrier deliveries typically range from 1 to 10 business days for delivery, depending on your proximity to the shipping location. If your delivery time is over a holiday, please add an additional day for delivery. Shipping companies may observe additional holidays. All standard ground delivery times and common carrier shipments are estimates and are not guaranteed.
If you need your order more quickly or want to discuss special shipping arrangements, please contact a customer service representative to place your order.
Tatiana Virban – email@example.com +40 374 664 600
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
This return policy is for products purchased via our ecommerce websites.
Purchases made via other channels have separate return policies and terms and conditions of sale that can be requested by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Stock bakeware products purchased via our ecommerce site may be returned with approval from seller up to 14 days after the order has been received by the buyer, with the return shipment costs being paid for by the buyer.
Products must be returned in their original shipment quantity (5 items per box) unless product(s) have incurred damage, in which case it is acceptable to return a partial box for either a refund or replacement.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. Please review our policy on defects.
To complete your return, please complete the Request a Return form.
Exceptions to our return and refund policy:
- Refurbished items
- Pan racks
- Bundy Bargains
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item(s). We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund and provide return shipping information.
If you are approved, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment within 14 days.
You will be responsible for paying for return shipping costs. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on your shipping location, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
POLICY ON DEFECTS
- Should any service or product supplied by us prove defective, adjustment will be considered by us only upon written notice submitted by the buyer within 14 days after buyer’s receipt of the products or completion of the services. If the buyer is entitled to remedies or damages under this contract, the buyer’s remedies and damages will be limited to:
- In relation to goods, the difference between the market price of the goods at the time of breach by seller and the contract price, or the replacement of or at seller’s option, the issuance of credit for, any products found defective in materials or workmanship; and
- In relation to services, the right to a repair or reperformance.
- If the buyer fails to give notice in accordance with statement 1 above, it shall be deemed to have accepted the goods/services.
- Seller will not allow or pay any claims of any nature whatsoever arising out of the use or further processing thereof by the buyer. Seller shall have no responsibility unless full opportunity is given for investigation by its representatives. Stock bakeware products may be returned with approval from seller up to 14 days after the order has been received by the buyer, with the return shipment costs being paid for by the buyer. Products must be returned in their original shipment quantity (5 items per box) unless product(s) have incurred damage, in which case it is acceptable to return a partial box for either a refund or replacement.
- The seller shall not be liable for defective goods in any of the following events:
- The buyer makes any further use of those goods after giving notice in accordance with statement 1 above
- The defect arises because the buyer failed to follow the seller’s oral or written instructions for the storage, commissioning, installation, use, and maintenance of the goods or (if there are none) good trade practice regarding the same
- The defect arises as a result of the seller following any drawing, design, or specification supplied by the buyer
- The buyer alters or repairs those goods without the written consent of the seller
- The defect arises as a result of fair wear and tear, willful damage, negligence, or abnormal storage or working conditions
- The goods differ from their description or the specification as a result of changes made to ensure they comply with applicable statutory or regulatory requirements
- No alternate method of measuring damages shall apply and buyer shall not be entitled to and hereby waives any incidental, consequential, special, compensatory, or general damages except as stated herein.