Open Top Bread Pans/Tins
• Individual pans can be strapped into sets of 3, 4, 5, 6, or any configuration as specified.
• Band strapping welded to individual pans
• Tension bow rib on strap ends strengthens strapping, prevents inward bowing on ends and absorbs some corner turn abuse between sets.
• Wire spacers between pan rims add strength and are sized to match panning speeds.
• Pans are designed to allow nesting of pan stacks.
Optional Features for Bread Pans/Tins
• Corrugated pan material is available in either 45°, reversed 45°, or 90° on the entire pan bottom and sidewall, within 3/8" from the top of the sidewall or around the bottom perimeter of the pan. Corrugation strengthens the pan rim, sidewalls, and bottoms.
• Bottom strapping prevents bottom abuse and ensures better pan alignment.
• Custom strapping design is available for specific equipment or production requirements.